The Garage industry is notoriously known for being full of underhand, crooked scam artists who charge you for work that isn't required or say they have done work but haven't. Some people may have experienced this in the past, we have personally, long before we were mechanics ourselves. Our goal is to break away from these stereotypes and show that we are "Different From Other Garages"
We operate first and foremost on our morals and values, putting our customer first before our bottom line profit. Happy customers means long term relationships built on trust, return business and word of mouth referals which we think is the best form of advertising. We want to show that high quality work along with outstanding customer service at a reasonable and affordable price is attainable, or your MONEY BACK*.
We work to a code of conduct and take pride in showing honesty, integrity and transparency in all our interactions, treating all customers with respect.
Our promise to our customers;
- Strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Have experienced and certified staff work on your vehicle with ongoing CPD
- Work to achieve/exceed industry standards
- Realistic prices reflective of the job required using quality materials
- Listen to your feedback and work hard to win your confidence
- Give you all the information you need to make an informed choice and avoid technical mumbo jumbo
- Empower you to decide what work should be undertaken and why it is important to come to the right decision
- Be available when others are not and open late evenings and on weekends
- Offer of a chocolate biscuit when settling your bill - Seriously !
We are not cowboy mechanics, if you are looking for cheap, unsafe, quick fixes that will not last, we are not for you.
We service up to a standard, not down to a price.
Be up to date with industry knowledge and endeavour to have best practice policies at the heart of our business with ongoing CPD for staff. We are members of the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) and must meet minimum requirements of annual training and assessment to remain on the professional register.
Being honest and transparent with customers to ensure they are given the information to allow them to make an informed choice of what work is required and an agreed cost up front.